Become a Client Services Associate at The Payroll Store today! This is an exciting opportunity to join one of New York's fastest growing payroll services company in an entry-level position with tremendous potential for growth. The right person will have the opportunity to grow this role and choose their future path within the company.
Ultimately, our company has set out to change the way the payroll industry is serviced. Our ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented and personable - able to manage accounts with precision and develop meaningful relationships with our clients.
- Process sensitive employee data from our clients to our state-of-the-art payroll system
- Ensure the timely process and delivery of payroll to our clients with 100% accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with the HR & Payroll departments of our client base
- Engage with prospects in an intelligent & professional manner
- Prioritize & respond to inbound client requests with enthusiasm and the willingness to help
- Prepare, organize & review payroll reports
Who we're looking for:
- A college grad with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with 1 - 3 years experience in Human Resources, Payroll Processing, Employee Benefits, or the like is a plus
- An accounting background or at least a general understanding of basic accounting principles and a willingness to learn
- An ambitious, self-starter
- Wants to be part of a rapidly growing, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
What we're offering:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ability to earn monthly bonuses &/or commissions
- The tools, resources and time needed to train the right person to become a payroll and account management expert
- Opportunity to grow & advance to a senior role with the potential to manage a future team and help shape our company culture
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resume & cover letter (yes, both are required to apply) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can apply online here: Apply for the Client Services Associate Position
Along with your resume & cover letter, tell us something you are passionate about (it could be anything).